Walk and Enjoy

Walk and Enjoy
Let love be the heart of who you are

Saturday 13 December 2014

In America

Hello dear friends, hope everyone is looking forward to the upcoming festivity. I didn't have a chance to visit your blogs for the last few weeks, the  reason being, I am in America on a holiday with my sweet daughter. Well, we are having a great time and soaking up the most spectacular views America can offer. Thank you for all your lovely messages on my last post. Hope to visit you soon.
During our stay in San Francisco, we did a day tour of Yosemite National Park, and was able to meet up with our friend who lives in Burlingame. 
I will tell you more about my trip when I get back to Sydney. Enjoy your week dear friends. 








6 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures of American beauty and you and your daughter. Have a nice time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, America! Beautiful photos, my friend. Enjoy!!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are having a wonderful time! Can't wait to read your impressions! Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Aida, beautiful photos, you have a fantastic trip:-) I think it is fantastic also because it is the mother travels with her daughter;-)
    Dear Aida, The moments of Christmas, I wish you many happy moments lived with family and friends!
    With best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello dear Aida,
    I'm glad you are having such a great time with your daughter. I have been to San Francisco several times, and there's so much to do and see there. Jess has taken that same picture of The Emporium when she last visited there. Enjoy your vacation, be safe, and have a Merry Christmas, Aida.

    love,
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Aida,
    you and your daghter aere so beauty!
    Merry Christmas !
    And all the best in 2015!

    ReplyDelete