Walk and Enjoy

Walk and Enjoy
Let love be the heart of who you are

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Pond.......ering!

One of my fave places around the garden is our pond. It was the second project that my husband did when we bought this property 7 years ago. We love the sound of cascading waters and the croaking frog at night. It also serve as a sanctuary for our 3 dwarf Khoi fish. Please check out the little boy with his fishing rod by the pond.

And we also created a little pond last Sunday, which I replicated from our local nursery. I added a pot of penny wort and an Asian edible water spinach called kang kong.

Thank you all for stopping by!


Hope you all have a wonderful start of the week.


Blessings,

Aida







2 comments:

  1. Oh MAGNIFIQUES FOTOS!!

    ♥♥♥
    Bonne semaine!!
    ♥♥♥

    xxx Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

  2. Thank you for stopping by Maria. Hope you have a blessed weekend. I've added the " join this site" finally. It's so hard to work around my lay out and template as a new blogger. You can now add me to your blog lists(if you like).

    Blessings,
    Aida

    ReplyDelete