Walk and Enjoy

Walk and Enjoy
Let love be the heart of who you are

Wednesday 6 March 2013

Bountiful

Beautiful autumn day in Sydney. Blue sky, warm north-easterly breeze & and not a single sign of threatening clouds. I could hear a few lawn mowers running. Neighbours doing gardening, kids playing, I could even smell a barbecue going. I'm wishing for more days like these. It helps uplift my spirit and restore my energy.

I feel so blessed to have our rose garden which is in bloom at the moment. I can't help myself but to cut some for a nice bouquet! I used some recycled bottles as vases.
Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

Thank you for stopping by.

Blessings,

Aida














2 comments:

  1. Dear Aida,
    your roses are gorgeous. When I was in Sydney I was in the botanical garden and enjoyed the beautiful flowers and the huge cockatoos. But it wasn't the time for roses. Yours look so pretty and colorful in the bottles. Thank you for sharing this splendor. I will put your blog in my sidebar, so more people can enjoy that.
    Best greetings, Johanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Vielen Dank Johanna. I really appreciate that. It's good to hear that you've enjoyed the flowers when you were here last time. What month was it? Spring is usually the time when all the flowering trees, annuals, perennials and other flowering plants are in full swing. Such a delight to the eyes.
      I'm still working myself around my blog's lay out and other things, seemingly changing all the time. But I'll figure it out soon.
      Thank you for taking time to check out my photos.

      Have a blessed week.

      Blessings,
      Aida

      Delete