Walk and Enjoy

Walk and Enjoy
Let love be the heart of who you are

Friday 15 March 2013

When Spring was in full swing!


Spring is my favorite season of the year. I'm always on a look out for an open garden may it be private or a community-organised one.

Although spring seems a distant away from the Southern Hemisphere; I have a few photos which I would like to share with you.



Even Mr Tassell was lost in the moment



Iris are of beauty that's hard to miss
A bearer of sentiment
Their golden stamens attract working bees

A group of curious Alpacas and a Collie on a look out <3 

Another "poppylar" one


A sprinkle of rain and a frog therein


A bearer of sentiment


Poppies, looking worse for wear after big drops of rain

It is I...
Under a crab apple tree




No longer shying away.....

Thank you all for stopping by!
May you all have a wonderful weekend.

Blessings,

Aida
"

No comments:

Post a Comment